Across an area of more than 3,000 square metres, the museum presently has about 120 historic tractors on display, which allows an overview of the technical historic development of these machines, from their beginnings in the 1920s to the Post-War period.
The largest group are the now legendary Lanz Bulldogs, followed by MAN, Deutz, Hanomag, Schlüter and Eicher. A 1920 Shell garage offers insight to the history of fuel supplies.
An authentic blacksmith's shop and a sectional view of a model tractor explain the development of agricultural crafts.
In addition, the museum presents a collection of 10,000 exhibits of model cars – automobiles, tractors and HGVs. Apart from historic and contemporary models of German and American manufacturers, individual hand made exhibits are also on display.